330 Ridout Street North London Ontario
This quality built condominium building at 330 Ridout Street London Ontario N6A 0A7 is in downtown London, steps away from fine dining, theatre, the Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market and is named The Renaissance ll with 188 suites on 28 floors, one and two-bedroom units & 21 penthouse suites.
- There are three high-speed elevators.
- The residents’ lounge features a wet bar with stylish, comfortable furnishings and plenty of room out on the landscaped terrace, all on the seventh floor.
- Check out the theatre room with a projection screen featuring surround sound, Blu-ray player and comfortable seating.
- Library Room
- The fitness centre has state-of-the-art workout machines, free weights, plus space for stretching & jumping about!
- A guest suite is available for overnight and out-of-town guests.
- Secure underground parking and shared amenity areas protected with 24-hour security. High-definition colour security cameras are stationed at all entrances and include night-vision and live-time recording to a DVR system. Camera systems monitor visitor and delivery arrivals, all viewed from your in-suite televisions.
- Spacious underground parking garage with easy access and traffic flow.
- In 2021, at “The Renaissance ll”, four 1 bedroom apartments sold through our MLS system for 106.56% of the asking price and taking an average six days to sell. Prices ranged from $380,100 to $475,000 and the median price per square foot was $486.00. 17 two bedroom apartment condos sold, averaging 29 days on the market and selling for 98.51% of the asking price, the average price per square foot was $384.00 and prices ranged from $490,000 to $835,000.
- In 2020, eleven 1 bedroom apartment condos changed hands, from $355,900 to $399,900, twelve 2 bedroom apartments sold from $422,500 to $615,000 and 1 penthouse at $1,400,000. These apartments sold for a median of 98.86% of the asking price and were on the market for an average of 13 days!
- The Vienna is a one-bedroom +den 935 square feet with a 75 square foot balcony available on floors 8-23
- Valencia is an 1130 square foot 2 bedroom with a 74 square foot balcony on floors 8-23
- The Roma is 1549 square foot 2 bedrooms + den, two bathrooms with a 184 square foot balcony available on levels 7-23
- The Penthouses have various layouts and are available on floors 24-28.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
The Real Estate Market in London Ontario is a Seller’s Market!
The real estate market in downtown London Ontario is in what is called a seller’s market. The amount of houses and condos listed for sale is low to nil, and if able, this may be the time to take advantage of the large numbers of buyers currently competing to buy. By the 2021 numbers above for 330 Ridout St, you can see that results do not lie, and there are very few condo apartments for sale in downtown London!
Suppose you were thinking of selling your apartment condo within the next few months. In that case, the convenience of selling within 20-30 days always makes the process less burdensome and buyers who are seriously looking are pre-qualified for financing. Buyers are also quite flexible about a closing date to accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Of course, a well-priced apartment condo apartment will generate multiple offers that typically net the highest price!
Don’t Wait For The Right Opportunity; Create It.
When Performance Counts, Choosing a Realtor To Sell Your Renaisance ll Condo In Downtown London
When selling your condo in London Ontario, you have a choice of 1,900 + Realtors. Yet, we sell more than the average Realtor, and one of the many reasons is we have designed and implemented a 122 step process that we use every time. Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell, with whom, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
Helping You Get More For Your 330 Ridout Street North Apartment Condo
We’ve all seen the boring, plain, everyday marketing that offers free valuations without even seeing your home! Or “Free Home Valuation Reports” cards in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call “I have a buyer who is interested in buying your condo.” A Comparative Market Analysis is a report supposed to provide an anticipated sales price or price range for the subject property.
How can anyone value your condo accurately without physically seeing your apartment and doing the necessary two to three hours of research? Have you ever bought anything “at ” ballpark price’? “general price range?” “The market price?” After advising & guiding hundreds of sellers to sell their condos over the years, every condo sold was a price we agreed on. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that many willing, qualified buyers will pay.
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is a process Realtors use to determine the market value by comparing it to similar properties that have recently been sold and those currently listed for sale. A CMA is a crucial tool for listing Realtors as they determine the price that a seller will list their house or condo for sale, and it’s also a tool for buyers agents advising their clients to make competitive offers. Conducting accurate, consistent CMAs isn’t easy. Most Realtors are not taught this skill in their pre-license real estate classes, so many enter the business without this vital skill or lack the patience to dedicate the time to learn how to price a home correctly.
Why Our Exclusive London Ontario Condo Value Analysis Is Effective
It’s a complete top-to-bottom room-by-room analysis not just of the value but every aspect of your unit and the building itself to identify items that may affect your sales price. Our analysis enables us to identify the selling features or what you can do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
Results that Move You !
- You let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your condo.
- Arrange a mutual time to meet.
- We will prepare for our meeting with research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- When we get to your unit,a quick introduction and a tour of your home where we will perform a room by room review.
- When completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- Have a conversation about:
- If necessary, a few minor things you can do a minimal expense to show your condo in the best light.
- Why pricing your unit correctly the first time will 9 out of 10 times give you a better returm.
- Why, when and where to market your condo assertively to attract qualified buyers who are excited to buy!
- Understanding that there are four types of buyers in this market and why three of them you want to avoid!
- Understand the difference between Market Value ,Perceived Value & Appraised Value and what effects those 3 will have on your asking price.
- What are your legal obligations? To your lender? To the buyer?
- How being in a Sellers Market in London Ontario affects your asking price & do negotiating skills matter?
- How to handle showings & offers to yield the best results.( My last listing I had 119 showings and 37 offers!)
- Leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell.
- Within 24 hours get back to you with “The Price”. And why!
- You then decide to allow us to sell your condo or not.
We find selling a house or a condo the easiest part of the selling process; after both parties sign the offer, we genuinely earn our money!
- Ensuring the lawyers on both sides of the transaction are informed and followed up with during the process.
- Cooperating with appraisers, inspections, mortgage lenders
- In some cases, keeping the transaction on pace and solving challenges.
- Ensuring our 81 point checklist for closing a sale is completed sequentially.
Prior Year Stats
In 2019, 19 apartment condos were sold at 330 Ridout St, sixteen 2 bedroom residences from $385,000 to $800,000, one 3 bedroom apartment at $645,000 and two 1-bedroom apartments, one at $317,750 and the other $339,000. The norm for a sold unit is 10-35 days; however, eight of the apartments that did sell took 50 or more days to sell!