330 Ridout Street North London Ontario
This quality built condominium building at 330 Ridout Street London Ontario N6A 0A7 is in downtown London, steps away from fine dining, theatre, the Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market and is named The Renaissance ll with 188 suites on 28 floors, one and two-bedroom units & 21 penthouse suites.
- There are three high-speed elevators.
- The residents’ lounge features a wet bar with stylish, comfortable furnishings and plenty of room out on the landscaped terrace, all on the seventh floor.
- Check out the theatre room with a projection screen featuring surround sound, Blu-ray player and comfortable seating.
- Library Room
- The fitness centre has state-of-the-art workout machines, free weights, plus space for stretching & jumping about!
- A guest suite is available for overnight and out-of-town guests.
- Secure underground parking and shared amenity areas protected with 24-hour security. High-definition colour security cameras are stationed at all entrances and include night-vision and live-time recording to a DVR system. Camera systems monitor visitor and delivery arrivals, all viewed from your in-suite televisions.
- Spacious underground parking garage with easy access and traffic flow.
- In 2021 as of September 4, four 1 bedroom apartments sold through our MLS system for 106.56% of the asking price and taking an average six days to sell. Prices ranged from $380,100 to $475,000 and the median price per square foot was $486.00. 15 two bedroom apartment condos sold as well, averaging 27 days on the market and selling for 97.56% of the asking price, the average price per square foot was $385.00 and prices ranged from $490,000 to $835,000.
- In 2020, eleven 1 bedroom apartment condos changed hands, from $355,900 to $399,900, twelve 2 bedroom apartments sold from $422,500 to $615,000 and 1 penthouse at $1,400,000. These apartments sold for a median of 98.86% of the asking price and were on the market for an average of 13 days!
- In 2019, 19 apartment condos were sold at 330 Ridout St, sixteen 2 bedroom residences from $385,000 to $800,000, one 3 bedroom apartment at $645,000 and two 1-bedroom apartments, one at $317,750 and the other $339,000. The norm for a sold unit is 10-35 days; however, eight of the apartments that did sell took 50 or more days to sell!
- The Vienna is a one-bedroom +den 935 square feet with a 75 square foot balcony available on floors 8-23
- Valencia is an 1130 square foot 2 bedroom with a 74 square foot balcony on floors 8-23
- The Roma is 1549 square foot 2 bedrooms + den, two bathrooms with a 184 square foot balcony available on levels 7-23
- The Penthouses have various layouts and are available on floors 24-28.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
Condo Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario, includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.
How Much Is Your Apartment Condo Worth at 330 Ridout Street N in London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this condo corporation?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of RecordOther Downtown London Condos For Sale