323 Colborne Street London Ontario
323 Colborne Street London Ontario N6B 3N8
323 Colborne Street London Ontario is a 26 story highrise condominium community at Colborne Centre consisting of 323 and 363 Colborne Street in the heart of beautiful downtown London built-in 1987. Minutes’ walk to some of the top restaurants and Budweiser Gardens. Enjoy Victoria Park, take a stroll down to the farmers market (Covent Garden Market) or in the evening to dine and then enjoy the plays at the Grand Theatre.
- Underground Parking
- 26 Stories
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Entry
- Surveillance System
- Close to Public Transit
- Ensuite Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Exercise Area
- Tennis Courts
- Balcony / Patio
- Large Closets / Ensuite Storage
- Managed by Highpoint Property Management
- In 2020, 10 apartment condos changed hands through our MLS, two 1 bedroom apartments from $235,600 to $242,000 and eight 2 bedroom apartment condos, from a low of $259,000 and up to $288,000. The average days on the market to sell were 19, and they sold for a median of 99.58% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 11 apartment condominium residences were sold through MLS, two one-bedroom apartments for $187,500 and the other for $232,000. Nine two-bedroom apartments sold from $236,000 to $265,000.
- In 2018, 19 apartment condominiums sold, eight one-bedroom units from as low as $162,500 up to $200,000 even. Eleven two-bedroom apartments sold, from $170,000 to $265,000.
- In 2017, 15 sold, four one-bedrooms $152,000-$165,000 and eleven two bedrooms from $140,000 to $203,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 323 Colborne St London Ontario Condo Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.