323 Colborne Street London Ontario
Welcome to the 323 Colborne Street, London, Ontario, real estate page! This is a 26-story highrise condominium community at Colborne Centre consisting of 323 and 363 Colborne Street in the heart of beautiful downtown London built-in 1987.
Minutes’ walk to some of the top restaurants and Budweiser Gardens. Enjoy Victoria Park, take a stroll down to the farmers market (Covent Garden Market) or in the evening, dine and then enjoy the plays at the Grand Theatre.
- Underground Parking
- 26 Stories
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Entry
- Surveillance System
- Close to Public Transit
- Ensuite Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Exercise Area
- Tennis Courts
- Balcony / Patio
- Large Closets / Ensuite Storage
- Managed by Highpoint Property Management
Please note that we are not the property manager, nor represent the Condo Corporation, nor are we Rental Agents; we Are Realtors who help Buyers & Sellers get what they want!
- In 2022, as of August 2, year-to-date, five two-bedroom apartment condos sold through MLS from $340,000 to $525,000, which was 113.84% of the asking price and sold within an average of nineteen days. The average price per square foot was $413.00. One one-bedroom apartment condo sold for $369,500; the average price per square foot was $448,00.
- In 2021, twelve one-bedroom apartment condos sold through MLS, averaging eleven days to sell for 107.39% of the asking price, ranging from $249,900 to $342,000. The median selling price per square foot was $358.00. Ten 2-bedroom apartments sold within ten days, averaging 107.45% of the asking price, ranging from $288,000 to $365,000, with the average price per square foot being $331.00.
- If curious, you can view the previous years’ stats at the bottom of this page.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, 10 apartment condos changed hands through our MLS, two one-bedroom apartments from $235,600 to $242,000 and eight two-bedroom apartment condos, from a low of $259,000 and up to $288,000. The average number of days on the market to sell was 19, and they sold for a median of 99.58% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 11 apartment condominium residences were sold through MLS, two one-bedroom apartments for $187,500 and the other for $232,000. Nine two-bedroom apartments sold from $236,000 to $265,000.
- In 2018, 19 apartment condominiums sold, eight one-bedroom units from as low as $162,500 up to $200,000 even. Eleven two-bedroom apartments sold, from $170,000 to $265,000.
- In 2017, 15 sold, four one-bedrooms $152,000-$165,000 and eleven two bedrooms from $140,000 to $203,000
Please Note That We Are Not The Property Manager, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.