2,5,6,7,9,10,14,18 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario
2,5,6,7,9,10,14,18 Cadeau Terrace is an adult orientated townhouse & townhome community in Byron, Warbler Woods neighbourhood of London, Ontario. Most of these one-floor condominium townhomes have a double car garage and some back on to green space or a ravine.
In London, Cadeau Terrace consists of eight townhouses and townhome enclaves, an ideal location for nature lovers, golf enthusiasts, and those who travel and would like a safe, upscale neighbourhood to live in.
Depending on the Cadeau Terrace address, you have a variety from detached to attached; some have walkouts, some have decks, and some have everything you would ever need in a one-floor residence with someone else to cut the grass and shovel the snow!
It is a very well maintained area, easy access to shopping, services, and downtown London located off Commissioners Road West.
2 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4E9 75 Units
These one-floor ranch/bungalow residences are 1700 square feet on the main floor, and most units have a finished basement and a small private courtyard. This complex did not skimp on green space, trees, shrubs and exterior finishes. Very well maintained by Arnsby Properties. Note: The residences at 2 Cadeau do not have a rear deck or back entrance door or patio door.
- In 2020, three residences changed hands through our MLS, from a low of $427,500 to $591,000, selling for a median of 100.9% of the asking price and on the market for an average of 15 days.
- In 2019, four units sold from $350,000 to $490,000
- In 2018, one sold $440,000
- in 2017, seven sold from as low as $340,000 and up to $431,000
5 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4H1 48 Units
These 1500+ square foot one-floor condominium townhouses have a double car garage, and the maintenance and care by Range Properties are quite evident, and all units have a private courtyard. Note: The residences at 5 Cadeau do not have a rear deck or back entrance door or patio door.
- In 2020, three townhomes sold through our MLS from a low of $445,000 to$479,900, selling for a median 99.6% of the asking price and taking about 12 days to change hands.
- In 2019, one sold for $535,000
- In 2018, two sold, one for $370,000, the other $420,000
- In 2017, three sold, from $320,000 to $415,000
6 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4W6 13 Units
These 13 detached one-floor condominiums do not come up for sale very often. Eleven residences have two-car garages, and the other two, a single car garage. Five of the units have a walkout onto a ravine! All managed by Parkside Property Management.
- In 2020, one townhome sold through our local MLS for $576,000, which was 105% of the asking price and took 20 days to change hands.
- In 2019, two sold, one for $460,000 and the other for $580,000
- In 2018, no sales recorded on MLS
- In 2017, one sold for $316,500
7 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4S8 34 Units
Called ‘Warbler Ridge,’ these 34 adult-orientated condominiums have a combination of double and single car garages and are managed by Thorne Properties.
- In 2020, one 2 bedroom unit sold for $415,000, which was 97% of the asking price and on the market for 31 days.
- In 2019, two sold, one for $417,900 and the other for $425,000
- In 2018, three sold from $332,000 to $380,000
- In 2017, three sold from $307,719 to $370,000
9 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4T5 39 Units
These condominium residences have double and single car garages, a few with a walkout and managed by Parkside Properties.
- In 2020, two residences changed hands through our MLS, one for $587,250 and the other, $590,000, both selling for an average 103.94% of the asking price and on the market for only 6 days!
- In 2019, three have sold ranging from $385,000-$495,000
- In 2018, one sold $497,000
- In 2017, four sold from $319,900 to $351,000
10 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4W6 9 Units
All nine detached townhomes back onto a ravine and managed by Parkside Properties.
- In 2020, one sold through our local MLS for $500,100, 111% of the asking price and took 7 days to sell.
- In 2019, no sales were recorded through MLS.
- In 2018, one sold $437,000
- In 2017, no sales were recorded on MLS.
14 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4X5 36 Units
These detached condominium townhomes are one-floor residences highly sought after, some back onto a ravine for that extra privacy and managed by Parkside Properties.
- In 2020, two residences were sold through our MLS, one for $525,000 and the other, $560,000, an average of 5 days to sell for 104.2% of the asking price.
- In 2019, two have sold for $450,000 and the other for $520,000
- In 2018, no sales were recorded on MLS.
- In 2017, one sold $355,000
18 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4Z1 43 Units
These detached one-floor condominium townhomes are highly sought after, seven of them back onto a ravine for that extra privacy.
- In 2020, no sales were reported through MLS.
- In 2019, one unit sold for $485,900
- In 2018, two sold, one for $394,000 & the other, $351,000
- In 2017, four sold, starting at $329,900 to $379,900
As you can see, the Cadeau Terrace condominium residences have increased in price, as has all similar properties throughout London, Ontario and the area. To build a similar home in 2019, you are looking at a minimum of $100,000 or more if lucky.
What Else Is For Sale In Byron in London, Ontario? All the condos & houses currently listed for sale on MLS in Byron.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My Cadeau Terrace London Townhouse In Byron Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.