250 Pall Mall Street London Ontario
Welcome to this 250 Pall Mall Street London Ontario (Wellington Park) real estate page. This highrise condominium building consists of 112 quality condo residences in downtown London and steps from trendy Richmond Road and built by Tricar, a high-quality, vertical living builder and includes the following:
- Games room
- Exercise centre
- Cinema room with theatre seats
- Guest suite.
- Underground parking
- Large Balconies
- Secure Entrance
- 14 Floors
- Managed by Highpoint Properties
- In 2022, year to date as of August 2, two apartment condos changed hands through MLS, a 1596 square foot apartment for $534,000, the other for $560,000 and was 1824 square feet.
- In 2021, four two-bedroom apartments sold through MLS, from $510,000 to $530,000, averaging 16 days to sell for 102.02% of the asking price, the median price per square foot was $338.00.
You can view the previous years’ stats at the bottom of this page.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, two 2-bedroom apartment condos changed hands through our MLS, from $427,000 to $429,000, averaging 23 days on the market and selling for 98.53% of the asking price.
- In 2019, ten two-bedroom residences were sold, ranging from $427,000 to $469,000, with an average of 60 days on the market.
- In 2018, six residences sold, from $409,000 to $650,000, which was 96.69% of the asking price and the median days to change hands was 57 days.
- In 2017, eight units sold through our MLS system, seven two-bedroom apartments from $340,500 to $750,000 and one three-bedroom apartment for $382,000, the median days on the market was 49.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.