240 Villagewalk Boulevard London Ontario
240 Village Walk Blvd. London Ontario N6G 0P6
240 Village Walk Boulevard London Ontario, (named Village North and managed by Highpoint Property Management) is a luxury apartment condominium building with 148 residences completed in 2015 located just off Sunningdale Road West, off of Richmond Street North and about two kilometres northwest of Masonville Mall & The University of Western Ontario.
This quality building has a fitness centre, indoor pool, billiards room, theatre, lounge and underground parking. The heating and cooling systems are through a centralized gas-fired boiler and water cooling method; heat is included in the condo fees.
The building has a mixture of one bedroom plus den and range in size between 1051-1111 sq. ft. Two bedrooms plus den are 1402-1804 sq. ft.
- In 2020, five apartments changed hands through our MLS system, a one-bedroom for $402,000, a 3 bedroom for $869,900 and three 2 bedroom apartments, from $425,000 to $610,000, all averaging 10 days on the market and selling for a median of 100.53% of the asking price.
- In 2019, ten units sold: one 1 bedroom apartment residence for $356,000, eight 2 bedroom apartments from $356,000 to $765,000 and one 3 bedroom penthouse for one million-plus.
- In 2018, seven units sold four one-bedroom units, $320,000 -$340,000, two two-bedroom apartments, one at $429,000, the other at $530,000 and a three-bedroom unit at $700,000.
- In 2017, 14 apartment condominiums sold through our MLS system. Three 1 bedroom apartments from $294,500 -$309,000, Six two bedroom units $354,000 -$560,000 and five three bedroom apartments from $409,000 -$655,000.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 240 Villagewalk Blvd London Ontario Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.