211 Pine Valley Drive London Ontario
211 Pine Valley Drive London, Ontario, is in the Westmount neighbourhood of London, Ontario, in the southwest area. This enclave of 54 one floor condominium townhomes is self-managed; the condo fees in 2020 were approximately $355.00.
It is a short walk or easy drive to all the big box stores on Wonderland Road South and Southdale Road W.
All these townhomes have double car garages, courtyards and are quite late compared to units, even $200,000 more in price and lots of visitor parking. Very close to all amenities, shopping, dining, cinema and easy access to Highway 402 & downtown London.
- In 2020, eight townhomes sold through MLS from a low of $397,000 to as high as $423,269. The average days on the market to sell were 12, and the median selling price was 100.3 % of the asking price.
- In 2019, 6 sold within a range of $375,000-$426,500
- One townhouse sold in 2018 through our MLS system for $425,000! No, this is not an anomaly; there is a shortage of one-floor spacious townhomes in London, especially a location like Westmount.
- Two townhouses sold in 2017, one for $275,000 and the other for $313,500
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have outstanding real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 211 Pine Valley Drive Townhouse in Westmount London Worth?
Condo Evaluations made more straightforward: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- Set the asking price to optimize buying exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario, includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.