2025 Meadowgate Boulevard London Ontario
2025 Meadowgate Blvd London Ontario N6M 1K9
2025 Meadowgate B0ulevard London Ontario is an enclave of 116 one floor condominiums in a gated community in the Summerside neighbourhood of London, Ontario called Coventry Walk. These well-maintained condo townhomes ( managed by Village Property Management) in London can easily access Veterans Parkway and Highway 401 and the ever-popular clubhouse for get-togethers.
- 116 units
- Club House
- In 2020, six residences changed hands through our MLS from a low of $415,000 and up to $470,000, all selling for a median of 100.5% of the asking price and on the market an average of 15 days.
- Five sold in 2019, from $375,000-$445,000
- Nine sold in 2018, as low as $300,000, even up to a high of $424,000!
- Four sold in 2017 from as low as $278,900 up to $315,50
- Six sold in 2016, averaging $262,500
- Four sold in 2015, averaging $256,250
- Eight sold in 2014, averaging $233,000
- Seven sold in 2013, averaging $235,
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 2025 Meadowgate Blvd Townhouse in Summerside Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.