2025 Meadowgate Boulevard London Ontario
Welcome to this 2025 Meadowgate Boulevard London Ontario real estate page. This is an enclave of 116 one-floor condominiums in a gated community in the Summerside neighbourhood of London, Ontario. Named Coventry Walk, this one-of-a-kind gated community offers members a private pool, clubhouse, gym and library. There is a meeting room (that can be rented for private use) and an outdoor deck and barbecue area.
2025 Meadowgate Blvd
In London, these well-maintained condo townhomes ( managed by Village Property Management) can easily access Veterans Parkway and Highway 401 and the ever-popular clubhouse for get-togethers.
- In 2022 as of August 2, one sold for $595,000 through MLS.
- In 2021, five townhouses at 2025 Meadowgate sold, averaging 13 days to sell for 114.03% of the asking price, ranging from $601,000 to $678,000.
- If interested, you can view the previous years’ stats at the bottom of this page.
Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, six residences changed hands through our MLS from a low of $415,000 and up to $470,000, all selling for a median of 100.5% of the asking price and an average of 15 days on the market.
- Five sold in 2019, from $375,000-$445,000
- Nine sold in 2018, as low as $300,000, even up to a high of $424,000!
- Four sold in 2017 from as low as $278,900 up to $315,50
- Six sold in 2016, averaging $262,500
- Four sold in 2015, averaging $256,250
- Eight sold in 2014, averaging $233,000
- Seven sold in 2013, averaging $235,000
Please Note That We Are Not The Property Manager, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.