2 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario
There are 75 one-floor ranch/bungalow condominium residences at 2 Cadeau Terrace in lovely Byron; most units have a double-car garage and a private courtyard. Square footage varies from 1450, 1510, 1610, 1650, 1750, 1850, 1945 square foot range. This complex did not skimp on green space, trees, shrubs and exterior finishes.
Note: The residences at 2 Cadeau do not have a rear deck, back entrance, or patio door.
2 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4E9 Market Report
- In 2023, as of November 29, six bungalow townhomes sold, ranging in price from $475,000 to $679,000, which was 98.64% of the asking price, and these were an average of 29 days on the MLS market.
- In 2022, three bungalow-style condos sold, $745,000, $765,000 & $845,500, respectively! These averaged five days on the market and sold at 125.97% of the asking price!
- In 2021, four townhouses changed hands, taking on average eight days to sell for 112.99 % of the asking price, from a low of $582,000 to $703,905!
- In 2020, three residences changed hands through our MLS, from a low of $427,500 to $591,000, selling for a median of 100.9% of the asking price and on the market for 15 days.
- In 2019, four units sold from $350,000 to $490,000
- In 2018, one sold $440,000
- In 2017, seven sold from as low as $340,000 and up to $431,000