19 King Street London Ontario
19 King Street London Ontario N6A 5N8
19 King Street London Ontario is an adult-only luxury condominium apartment building aptly named ‘Regency Towers’ built-in 1989 and rises 14 floors. This downtown London Ontario building is unique as there are only 39 residences and have a no pet policy. Having only 39 residences in this wonderful building allows privacy, less clutter, and less noise than the 200 plus units in other downtown buildings.
Conveniently located and minutes away from Harris Park, Budweiser Gardens, London Arts Museum, Covent Garden Market and 4 and 5-star restaurants.
There is underground parking on two levels: a saltwater pool and a sauna for residents and guest use only.
- In 2020, three apartments were sold through our MLS system from a low of $500,000 to $600,000, selling for a median 96.57% of the asking price and taking on average 20 days to sell.
- In 2019, five 2 bedroom residence condominium apartments changed hands through MLS, from $330,000 to $510,000
- In 2018, 2 bedroom residence sold for $540,000 and a one-bedroom apartment for $237,000
- In 2017, two 2 bedroom apartments sold, one for $372,000 and the other $310,000 and a one-bedroom unit sold for $225,000!
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 19 King St London Ontario Condo Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.