19 King Street London Ontario
Welcome to this 19 King Street London Ontario real estate page. This adult-only luxury condominium apartment building aptly named ‘Regency Towers’ was built in 1989 and rises 14 storeys. This downtown London Ontario building is unique as there are only 39 residences and has a no pet policy. With few apartments in this beautiful building allows privacy, less clutter, and less noise than the 200 plus units in other downtown buildings.
19 King is two minutes away from Harris Park, a short walk to Budweiser Gardens, London Arts Museum, Covent Garden Market and an eclectic mix of dining There is underground parking on two levels: a saltwater pool and a sauna for residents and guest use only.
- As of August 2, year to date, one apartment condo sold for $801,000!
- In 2021, four2-bedroom apartments sold through MLS averaging 17 days on the market and selling for 98.49% of the asking prices with sold prices ranging from $510,000 to $815,000 and the average selling price per square foot was $356.00.
If interested, you can view the previous years’ stats are at the bottom of this page.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, three apartments were sold through our MLS system from a low of $500,000 to $600,000, selling for a median of 96.57% of the asking price and taking on average 20 days to sell.
- In 2019, five 2 bedroom residence condominium apartments changed hands through MLS, from $330,000 to $510,000
- In 2018, 2 bedroom residence sold for $540,000 and a one-bedroom apartment for $237,000
- In 2017, two 2-bedroom apartments sold, one for $372,000 and the other for $310,000 and a one-bedroom unit sold for $225,000!
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent This Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.