1600 Adelaide Street London Ontario
1600 Adelaide Street North London Ontario N5X 3H6
This apartment building at 1600 Adelaide Street London Ontario, (Stonetbrook Towers) is in a great location, known as Stoneybrook Towers. This well-maintained building has one and two-bedroom units in a total of 117 apartment residences and is managed by Thorne Property Management.
- Bus routes to Western & Fanshawe
- Sobey’s, Home Depot, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks across the street
- Visitor parking
- Exercise Room
- Party Room
- In 2020, 12 apartment condos changed hands through MLS, five 1 bedroom units from $203,800 to $214,900 and seven 2 bedroom apartments, from a low of $255,000 up to $286,200. The average days for these apartments in London to sell were 12 days for 101.15% of the asking price!
- In 2019, 11 apartment condos were sold, three 1 bedroom apartments, one sold for $175,000, one for $180,000 and the other for $200,000. Eight 2 bedroom units sold from $192,500 to $260,000, taking about 7 days to sell through MLS!
- In 2018, three 2-bedroom apartments sold from as low as $155,000 to $180,300 and there were two 1-bedroom units sold, one for $121,700 and the other $138,000.
- In 2017, four 2-bedroom apartment condos sold through our MLS system between $128,000 to $155,600 and two 1-bedroom apartments sold, one for $110,000 and the other $133,100.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1600 Adelaide St North London Ontario Condo Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.