1600 Adelaide Street London Ontario
This apartment building at 1600 Adelaide Street London Ontario N5X 3H6, (Stoneybrook Towers) is in a great location in North East London. This well-maintained building has one and two-bedroom units in a total of 117 apartment residences and is managed by Thorne Property Management.
- Bus routes to Western & Fanshawe
- Sobey’s, Home Depot, Tim Horton’s, Starbucks across the street
- Visitor parking
- Exercise Room
- Party Room
- In 2021, as of September 3, eight 2 bedroom apartment condos sold, averaging five days to sell for 121.82% of the asking price, the lowest selling price was $320,500, the highest $378,888 and the nedian price per square foot was $385.00.
- In 2020, 12 apartment condos changed hands through MLS, five 1 bedroom units from $203,800 to $214,900 and seven 2 bedroom apartments, from a low of $255,000 up to $286,200. The average days for these apartments in London to sell were 12 days for 101.15% of the asking price!
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
For previous years stats, go to the bottom of this page
Condo Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario, includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates so you know what to expect from condominium living.
How Much Is Your Apartment Condo Worth at 1600 Adelaide Street North in London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2019, 11 apartment condos were sold, three 1 bedroom apartments, one sold for $175,000, one for $180,000 and the other for $200,000. Eight 2 bedroom units sold from $192,500 to $260,000, taking about 7 days to sell through MLS!
- In 2018, three 2-bedroom apartments sold from as low as $155,000 to $180,300 and there were two 1-bedroom units sold, one for $121,700 and the other $138,000.
- In 2017, four 2-bedroom apartment condos sold through our MLS system between $128,000 to $155,600 and two 1-bedroom apartments sold, one for $110,000 and the other $133,100.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this condo corporation?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record