1600 Adelaide Street London Ontario
1600 Adelaide Street London Ontario is in a great location, and reasonable prices make this high rise condominium apartment building one of the best values in London. Known as Stoneybrook Towers, this well-maintained building has one and two-bedroom units and when they become available for sale, they do not last long!
- Bus routes to Western & Fanshawe
- Sobey’s, Home Depot, Tim Horton’s across the street
- Visitor parking
- Exercise Room
- Party Room
- 2020, as of April 1st, two 2 bedrooms have sold, one for $218,000 and the other for $282,000
- In 2019, 11 apartment condos sold, three 1 bedroom apartments, one sold for $175,000 one for $180,000 and the other for $200,000 . Eight 2 bedroom units sold from $192,500 to $260,000, taking about 7 days to sell through MLS!
- In 2018, three 2-bedroom apartments sold from as low as $155,000 to $180,300 and there were two 1-bedroom units sold, one for $121,700 and the other $138,000.
- In 2017, four 2-bedroom apartments condos sold through our MLS system between $128,000 to $155,600 and two 1-bedroom apartments sold, one for $110,000 and the other $133,100.
Good London Ontario Condominium Decisions
|Having the right information about a property and getting excellent results, when applied, will save yourself some money. Have a look at these links; your investment in doing so will pay huge dividends!
The most crucial time for a new listing in London Ontario is two days before it officially goes on MLS and the eight days after!
Why two days before? When you and a thorough listing Realtor prepare and assemble all the necessary marketing tools, the following happens:
Day 1 to Day 8: This is when buyers and their Realtor are searching the web for buying a home in London and certain streets for something new When the excitement is the highest. You can now:
Once day 11 starts, do something drastically to attract new buyers to your home!
The way a transaction starts is indicative of how your sale will go, quickly or a long rocky road before you sell your home.
Listing with an active listing Realtor who has a reputation for being thorough will never do you any harm. Who uses the web correctly, has a follow-up system and the finances to see your property through to the final stages.
Ensure that before the sign goes up and the listing gets to the MLS, everything from the lockbox, listing brochures and presentations is in place and ready to go. Make sure your listing Realtor has a system to let you view the comments and feedback about your house on an individual listing website. Do they have a checklist (we have 201 items on it) that they share with you before it even gets on MLS?
In summary, the most crucial time for a new listing when selling a house in London Ontario is BEFORE it gets on MLS.