1570 Richmond Street London Ontario
1570 Richmond Street London Ontario N6G 4W2
This townhouse corporation (MCC 353) at 1570 Richmond St London Ontario is a short walk to The University of Western Ontario. This enclave has 65 units, ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms and all with garages. The fees were $318.00 on 2020 and managed by Thorne Property Management ( 519-660-1904)
Effortless access to Masonville Mall and area with restaurants, retailers, services, theatre, entertainment and gyms, on a bus route direct to Western, downtown London or Masonville.
- In 2020, four townhouses were sold through our MLS ranging from $369,900 to a high of $410,000, averaging 13 days on the market and selling for 99.75% of the asking price!
- In 2019, nine townhouse residences sold, from $306,000 to $425,000 and averaged about 14 days to sell.
- In 2018, six sold from as low as $270,000 and up to $295,000
- In 2017, eleven townhouses sold through our MLS system, ranging in price from $259,000 to $305,000.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1570 Richmond Street London Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.