1510 Richmond Street London Ontario
1510 Richmond Street London Ontario N6G 4V2
Elegant “Wyndham Place” at 1510 Richmond Street in London, Ontario. It is an eight-storey apartment condominium building (1989) with covered parking and deck. There are 97 apartments from a one-bedroom-plus-den, two bedrooms and a few three and four-bedroom units. 1510 Richmond Street apartment residences are sought after as they are only a few minutes away from UWO, London Health Sciences Centre and Masonville Mall and shopping area.
Managed by Arnsby Property Management in 2020. ( 519-455-6080) and the fees were between $340.00 to $375.00.
- Controlled Entry
- Exercise Centre
- In-Unit laundry
- On bus route
- In 2020, one 3 bedroom unit sold for $338,000 and five 2 bedroom apartments sold through MLS, from a low of $299,000 up to $315,100, averaging 13 days on the market and selling for a median 104.29% of the asking price.
- In 2019, five 2 bedroom apartments units were sold, 1 at $260,000, 1 at $270,500, 1 at $280,000, 1 at $283,500 and the highest went for $292,000, averaging 15 days to sell!
- In 2018, One 4 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment sold for $289,400. Ten 2 bedroom apartments were sold, from a low of $195,000 up to $256,000. Some sold in less than 10 days, while some as taking up to 81 days to sell!
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1510 Richmond St London Ontario Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.