1510 Richmond Street London Ontario
1510 Richmond Street London Ontario is an eight-storey apartment condominium building (1989) with covered parking called “Wyndham Gate,” There are 97 apartments from one-bedroom-plus-den, two bedrooms and a few three to four-bedroom units. 1510 Richmond Street apartments are sought after as they are only a few minutes from UWO, London Health Sciences Centre, Masonville Mall, and the shopping area.
Some of the features:
- Controlled Entry
- Exercise Centre
- In-Unit Laundry
- On bus route
1510 Richmond Street Wyndham Gate Sales History
- In 2023, as of November 3, there were two sales on the first floor, a two-bedroom apartment condo and a one-bedroom unit, both sold for $420,000!
- In 2022, ten two-bedroom apartment condos were sold through our local MLS, taking about eleven days to sell for 116.89% of the asking price, with the sold prices ranging from $480,000 to $615,000, which averaged out to $489.00 per square foot, up significantly from $406.00 in 2021! A four-bedroom apartment sold for $624,000!
- In 2021, four two-bedroom apartments sold, averaging seven days on the market, the lowest being $375,409, the highest at $480,000, and the average price per square foot was $406.00. Two 3-bedroom apartment condos sold through MLS, one for $420,000 and the other for $550,000!
- In 2020, one three-bedroom unit sold for $338,000 and five two-bedroom apartments sold through MLS, from a low of $299,000 up to $315,100, averaging 13 days on the market and selling for a median of 104.29% of the asking price.
- In 2019, five two-bedroom apartment units were sold: one at $260,000, 1 at $270,500, 1 at $280,000, 1 at $283,500 and the highest went for $292,000, averaging 15 days to sell!
- In 2018, One four-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment sold for $289,400. Ten 2-bedroom apartments were sold, from a low of $195,000 up to $256,000. Some sold in less than ten days, while some took 81 days to sell!