1510 Richmond Street London Ontario
“Wyndham Gate,” 1510 Richmond Street London Ontario N6G 4V2 is an eight-storey apartment condominium building (1989) with covered parking. There are 97 apartments from a one-bedroom-plus-den, two bedrooms and a few three and four-bedroom units. 1510 Richmond Street apartment residences are sought after as they are only a few minutes away from UWO, London Health Sciences Centre, Masonville Mall, and the shopping area.
Arnsby Property Management manages them ( 519-455-6080).
Some of the features:
- Controlled Entry
- Exercise Centre
- In-Unit laundry
- On bus route
- In 2021 ,four 2 bedroom apartments sold averaging seven days on the market, the lowest being $375,409, the highest $480,000, the average price per square foot was $406.00.
- Two 3 bedroom apartment condos sold through MLS,one for $420,000 n the other $550,000!
- In 2020, one 3 bedroom unit sold for $338,000 and five 2 bedroom apartments sold through MLS, from a low of $299,000 up to $315,100, averaging 13 days on the market and selling for a median 104.29% of the asking price.
For prior year stats, go to the bottom of this page.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
London Ontario Real Estate is a Seller’s Market! Especially Condos!
The real estate market in London Ontario is called a seller’s market. The amount of houses and condos listed for sale is low to nil, and if able, this may be the time to take advantage of the large numbers of buyers currently competing to buy. By the 2021 numbers above for 1510 Richmond St, you can see that results do not lie, and there are very few condo apartments for sale in London or near UWO!
Suppose you were thinking of selling your apartment condo within the next few months, and if that were the case, the convenience of selling within ten days always makes the process less burdensome, and buyers who are seriously looking are pre-qualified for financing. Buyers are also quite flexible about a closing date to accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Of course, a well-priced apartment condo apartment will generate multiple offers that typically net the highest price!
Don’t Wait For The Right Opportunity; Create It.
When Performance Counts, Choosing a Realtor To Sell Your Condo In London
When selling your condo, you have a choice of 1,900 + Realtors. Yet, we sell more than the average Realtor, and one of the many reasons is we have designed and implemented a 122 step process that we use every time. Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell, with whom, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
Want More For Your 1510 Richmond St Apartment Condo?
We’ve all seen the boring, plain, everyday marketing that offers free valuations without even seeing your home! Or “Free Home Valuation Reports” cards in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call “I have a buyer who is interested in buying your condo.” A Comparative Market Analysis is a report supposed to provide an anticipated sales price or price range for the subject property.
How can anyone value your condo accurately without physically seeing your apartment and doing the necessary two to three hours of research? Have you ever bought anything “at ” ballpark price’? “general price range?” “The market price?” After advising & guiding hundreds of sellers to sell their condos over the years, every condo sold was a price we agreed on. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that many willing, qualified buyers will pay.
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is a process Realtors use to determine the market value by comparing it to similar properties that have recently been sold and those currently listed for sale. A CMA is a crucial tool for listing Realtors as they determine the price that a seller will list their house or condo for sale, and it’s also a tool for buyers agents advising their clients to make competitive offers. Conducting accurate, consistent CMAs isn’t easy. Most Realtors are not taught this skill in their pre-license real estate classes, so many enter the business without this vital skill or lack the patience to dedicate the time to learn how to price a home correctly.
Why Our Exclusive London Ontario Condo Value Analysis Is Effective
It’s a complete top-to-bottom room-by-room analysis not just of the value but every aspect of your unit and the building itself to identify items that may affect your sales price. Our analysis enables us to identify the selling features or what you can do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
Results That Move You !
- You let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your condo.
- Arrange a mutual time to meet.
- We will prepare for our meeting with research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- When we get to your unit,a quick introduction and a tour of your home where we will perform a room by room review.
- When completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- Have a conversation about:
- If necessary, a few minor things you can do a minimal expense to show your condo in the best light.
- Why pricing your unit correctly the first time will 9 out of 10 times give you a better returm.
- Why, when and where to market your condo assertively to attract qualified buyers who are excited to buy!
- Understanding that there are four types of buyers in this market and why three of them you want to avoid!
- Understand the difference between Market Value ,Perceived Value & Appraised Value and what effects those 3 will have on your asking price.
- What are your legal obligations? To your lender? To the buyer?
- How being in a Sellers Market in London Ontario affects your asking price & do negotiating skills matter?
- How to handle showings & offers to yield the best results.( My last listing I had 119 showings and 37 offers!)
- Leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell.
- Within 24 hours get back to you with “The Price”. And why!
- You then decide to allow us to sell your condo and start packing or not.
We find selling a house or a condo the easiest part of the selling process; after both parties sign the offer, we genuinely earn our money!
- Ensuring the lawyers on both sides of the transaction are informed and followed up with during the process.
- Cooperating with appraisers, inspections, mortgage lenders
- In some cases, keeping the transaction on pace and solving challenges.
- Ensuring our 81 point checklist for closing a sale is completed sequentially.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2019, five 2 bedroom apartments units were sold, 1 at $260,000, 1 at $270,500, 1 at $280,000, 1 at $283,500 and the highest went for $292,000, averaging 15 days to sell!
- In 2018, One 4 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment sold for $289,400. Ten 2 bedroom apartments were sold, from a low of $195,000 up to $256,000. Some sold in less than 10 days, while some as taking up to 81 days to sell!
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.