1499 Byron Baseline Road London Ontario
1499 Byron Baseline Road London Ontario N6K 4T4
1499 Byron Baseline Road London, Ontario is in Byron and on the edge of Warbler Woods. This 39 unit enclave of upscale detached townhome condominiums (completed in 1999) has a mix of single and double car garages. The landscaping and care of this enclave are outstanding and a very desirable neighbourhood in London.
There are seven golf courses within a 15-minute drive, Springbank Park is 3km away, the trails at Komoka Provincial Park are 7 minutes away, and the layout of these townhomes offer privacy and pride of ownership.
- In 2020, one residence sold for full price at $449,900 and was on the market for 9 days!
- In 2019, 3 three-bedroom units sold, one one for for $379,000, $431,100 and the highest at $457,000
- In 2018, two sold, one for $416,000 and the other for $428,000
- In 2017, four townhomes sold through our MLS system, from as low as $320,000 and topped out at $430,000
- In 2016 , three sold from $272,000 to $313,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1499 Byron Baseline Road West London Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.