1465 Commissioners Road West London Ontario
1465 Commissioners Road West London Ontario N6k 1E2
1465 Commissioners Road W is a quality built enclave of 15 townhome condominiums maintained exceptionally well and a few select townhomes backing onto the Thames River.
Named Merriam Place, these Byron neighbourhood townhomes have approximately 1700 square feet on the main floor and very seldom do they come up for sale.
- In 2020, no sales were reported through our MLS
- In 2019, no sales were reported through our MLS
- In 2018, one sold $449,900
- In 2017, one sold $401,250
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1465 Commissioners Road West London Ontario Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhomes.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your townhome will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.