1443 Commissioners Road West London Ontario
1443 Commissioners Road West London Ontario is a private enclave of townhomes in desirable Byron, in London’s southwest. Known as Stonegate, these 42 one and two-floor condominiums are well maintained and a few select townhomes back onto the Thames River ravine!
Welcome to the 1443 Commissioners Road West real estate neighbourhood page, which will inform you of what is for sale now on MLS (updated hourly), including houses, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos. You will also see the monthly sales report with sold prices, days on the market and percentage selling price to the asking price.
1443 Commissioners Road W London Sales History
- In 2023, as of November 9, one townhome sold for $599,900.
- In 2022, a two-storey townhouse sold for $720,000 and a bungalow townhome sold for $630,000.
- In 2021, four bungalow-style townhomes sold, averaging six days on the market and selling for 114.36% of the asking price! The selling prices ranged from $675,000 to $720,000.
- In 2020, six townhomes changed hands through our MLS system, from a low of $490,000 to a high of $629,000, selling for a median of 103.2% of the asking price and on the market for less than 11 days on average.
- In 2019, four townhomes were sold through the MLS system, from $390,000 to $640,000 and took ten days to sell on average.
- In 2018, three townhomes sold, the lowest being $390,000 and the highest at $500,000!
- In 2017, two townhomes sold, taking about 20 days to sell for 96.88% of the asking price.