122 Sherwood Forest Square London Ontario
122 Sherwood Forest Square London Ontario N6G 5G8
122 Sherwood Forest Square is in North West London, off Wonderland Road North near the Aquatic Centre.
A hop, skip and a jump to Sherwood Forest Mall and on a bus route to The University of Western Ontario.
- 12 one floor condo townhomes with a double car garage
- 8 two-floor townhouses, no garage
- 2020, as of December 9, no sales have been reported through MLS
- In 2019, there were 2 sales, one for $305,000 and the other for $332,500
- In 2018, there was 1 sale at $298,000, which was a one-floor townhome with a double garage.
- In 2017, there were 2 sales on MLS, one at $284,900 and the other at $194,900
- In 2016, there were 2 sales on MLS of townhouses with no garage; the average sale price was $185,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 122 Sherwood Forest Square London Ontario Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your townhouse to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your residence will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.