1030 Coronation Drive London Ontario
1030 Coronation Drive London Ontario is an elegant, quality built 182 unit condo apartment building built by Tricar and is in the Hyde Park neighbourhood in North West London, Ontario. Easy access to the University of Western Ontario and downtown London, 2 minutes to the big box stores, restaurants, banks and service providers.
The condo fees were $433.00 a month (December 2020 and managed by Highpoint Properties 226-663-7779) for a two-bedroom apartment which includes Building Insurance, Building Maintenance, Central Air, Common Elements, Garbage Removal, Ground Maintenance/Landscaping, Heat, Water; there is underground parking, lockers available, an exercise room if you don’t want to use the stairs and a media room to fall asleep in if you do use the stairs!
In 2021 as of June 30, 13 apartment condos at 1030 Coronation sold through MLS, averaging nine days to sell for 99.34% of the asking price, the low was $381,000, the high $833,500 and the median price per square feet was $419.00. For the month of June, three were sold taking an average 20 days to sell for 99.02% of the asking price, down slightly from the year-to-date numbers.
For Prior Years, Go To The Bottom of This Page
How Much Is Your Condo Worth?
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary ? Have you ever bought anything “at a ball park price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundred’s of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price, we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price what a willing qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page that would help someone know more about this condo corporation?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community as a whole; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
Prior Year Stats:
- In 2019, 4 one-bedroom apartment condos sold ranging from $265,000 to $280,000. Fifteen 2 bedroom apartment condos at 1030 Coronation sold, from as low as $330,000 to $630,000 and one 3 bedroom apartment at $532,000. The days these sold were from 22 to 216 days.
- In 2018, 14 sold, three one-bedroom apartments from $234,900 to $289,900, nine two-bedroom residences from $305,000 to $339,900 and 2 three-bedroom apartments, one at $325,000 and the other $575,000.
- In 2017, 23 apartment condominiums sold through our MLS system in London from as low as $216,000 for a one-bedroom apartment and up to $577,000 for a three-bedroom unit; these took about 29 days to sell.