101 Brookside Street London Ontario
101 Brookside St “Rembrandt Gardens” London Ontario is a beautiful, quiet neighbourhood of 75 townhouse condos with easy access to Victoria Hospital, downtown London, and shopping, dining, walking and biking trails.
This well-maintained enclave has reasonable condo fees ($425.00 at February 2023) and is managed by Lionhart Properties.
Please note that we are not the property manager, nor represent this Condo Corporation, nor are we Rental Agents; we Are Realtors who help Buyers & Sellers get what they want!
101 Brookside Street Sales History
- In 2023, as of May 15, one townhouse with no garage sold for $410,000.
If curious, you can view the prior years’ stats by scrolling down this page.
Want To Buy a Condo at 101 Brookside St, London Ontario?
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most condo buyers , be it a townhouse, townhome or apartment condo, only think about price, style and location. For most, buying a condo in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London Ontario we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London, Ontario, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time.
Do You Feel You Know Everything There Is To Know About Buying A Condo?
Most wing it or have any Realtor show a few and then buy one. Sounds foolish and not too wise, yet, that is what most do.
How much would you save in money, stress or issues if you knew about the following? Below are a few topics we cover with our condo buyer clients.
- Four Fears Most Condo Buyers Have & How to Respect Those Fears & Handle Them?
- Four Important Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender Before You Sign Anything.
- I’m The One Buying the Condo Who Are All the Other People Who Get Involved, and why?
- When I Buy a Condo, How Can I Protect Myself? Before & After?
- New or Resale, What You May Not Know.
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Car or Furniture Right Before You Buy a Condo.
- Five Strategies to Never Ever Overpay for a Condo.
- Getting a Home Inspection for a Condo? Do I Need One?
- How Credit Reports and Credit Scoring Affects What Dolar Amount You Can Borrow.
- What Pricing Strategies Are Sellers & Their Realtor Using to Get You to Buy?
- A Proven Way to Avoid Frustration When Looking for Condos in London, Ontario & Area.
- How Can I Remember Each Condo When I’ve Seen So Many?
- Five Questions You Should Ask Your Realtor at Every Condo You Visit.
- Six Things Most Builders Hope You NEVER Hear.
- 8 Signs That Could Mean Expensive (hidden) Trouble
- Avoid Being Beaten Out by Other Buyers Who Want the Same Condo as You Do.
- A No-Fail Guide to Finding A Mover That Won’t Take You To The Cleaners.
- Ways You Can Save Thousands of Interest Dollars and Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Sooner.
- Why Just Any Lawyer Will Not Do
- How Important Is a Status Certificate? Why Do I Need One? Who Pays for It?
As you can see, we do not leave any stone unturned when it comes to helping our clients BEFORE they buy. You can imagine then what we do when viewing condos, negotiating a sale, and the hundreds of details after an agreement of purchase is made until the move-in date!
I can be reached at 519-435-1600 or by email.
Wnt To Sell Your 101 Brookside Street Townhouse Condo?
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from our experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
50 Inexpensive Tips To Enhance The Value Of Your House or Condo
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
The Best Way To Get More Buyers to See Your 101 Brookside Street Townhouse
- 44% of the buyers who walked through a home viewed it online.
- 67% of the buyers who walked through a home viewed it online that had a virtual tour.
- 88.6% of the buyers who walked through a home viewed it online that had floor plans and a virtual tour
What percentage of qualified buyers do you want looking at your home when it is for sale? In this market, skill overshadows a pretty face, the rookie, the part-timer, verbal diarrhea and the unwashed! If you read our Condo Buyer 101 above, you can see why we have qualified, able, knowledgeable buyers!
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2022, five townhouses sold from $422,500 to $625,000, which works out to 109.35 % of the asking price, and these were on the market an average of twenty-two days before selling.
- In 2021, twelve townhouse condos sold through MLS and on the market for an average of six days selling for a median of 116.11% of the asking price, the lowest being $405,000, the highest being $545,000!
- In 2020, eight sold through MLS from $297,000 -$360,000 averaging seven days on the market and selling for 102.7% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 9 townhouse condominiums were sold, from $266,75 to $322,500 and eight days to change hands!
- In 2018, six townhouses sold, from as low as $216,100 and up to $245,000! As you can see, prices have increased steadily over the years!
- In 2017, ten townhouse condominiums sold in the complex, as low as $179,900 and up to $220,000
- 2016 Average price $167,500
- 2015 Average price $161,000
Please Note That We Are Not The Property Manager, Nor Do We Represent This Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.