It is Boring How I do Real Estate in London Ontario
"Boring" is the best description how I prefer to help buyers and sellers in London Ontario & area! I'm not bored, its that I bore my clients!
Oh, they are excited and pleased when they successfully buy a house or a condo in London Ontario or sell their home, what's boring is that there is no nail biting, sleepless nights, panic phone calls, nefarious or dubious games played, no BS*.
Its just that at the end of the day, clients found me to be boring!
Let me explain.
I know from experience that most buyers and sellers of real estate, stocks & bonds, mutual funds, automobiles etc. are not disciplined in all situations and let the heat of the moment, their emotions override logic and at times common sense and in turn, a financial mistake.
Ice cream, cars, vacations ,98" TV's, eating out, $8 lattes', new shoes are causes of financial depletions as well..
A basic truth is that he average Canadian cannot make rapid buying or selling decisions. Indecision & procrastination have become acceptable. The reason most can’t make a decision is the fear of making a bad decision. They are so afraid of making a bad decision; they won’t make any decision at all.
Knowing that and wanting my client's to be successful when buying and selling real estate, why not build a systematic approach to real estate, why not develope a step by step plan, improve it, work it so that my clients have all the necessary information to make a wise decision?
So boring it is.
- no more last minute phone calls that the buyer's financing fell through
- no more silent treatment
- no more "we cannot close tomorrow, we need this, the bank needs this, blah, blah'
- no more real estate agent games such as "we have another offer"
- no more back and forth where the offer to purchase looks like a spaghetti factory!
- no more "if you don't buy tonight, it will be too late"
- no more low ball offers on your home
- no more you making low ball offers on a property
- no more underpricing or overpricing your home
- no more worrying about owning two homes
- no more waiting 60+ days for your home to sell
- no more "I wonder what those buyers think about my house"
- no more "Am a paying the right price for this property"
- no more " What if this falls through?"
- no more "What if I find out later there is something wrong with this house?"
- no more thinking the sky is falling, the Leafs might win the Stanley Cup, interest rates are up, are down, it's going to rain, it's too cold, too hot. All excuses that are out of my control, so, why not focus on your real estate goals and achieve them, laser like and get it done.
As you can see, real boring!
Oh, we have fun, at times a bit of excitement but no game playing, no posturing, no phoniness, just do what you hired me out to do, guide and advise you to a successful real estate transaction.
You see, it is quite straight forward and pretty simple and can be boring!