How To Be Excited About Real Estate in London Ontario & Bored At The Same Time!
"Boring" is the best description how we help buyers and sellers in London Ontario & area!
Oh, they are excited and pleased when they successfully buy a house or a condo in London Ontario or sell their home, what's boring is that there is no nail biting, sleepless nights, panic phone calls, nefarious or dubious games played, no BS*.
Nor, any rah rah stuff, we're #1, our pictures on signs, billboards or our picture on your house listing bigger than a picture of your house!
Its just that at the end of the day, clients found us to be boring!
Let me explain.
I know from experience that most buyers and sellers of real estate, stocks & bonds, mutual funds, automobiles etc. are not disciplined in all situations and let the heat of the moment, their emotions override logic and at times common sense and in turn, a financial mistake.
A basic truth is that he average Canadian cannot make rapid buying or selling decisions. Indecision & procrastination have become acceptable. The reason most can’t make a decision is the fear of making a bad decision. They are so afraid of making a bad decision; they won’t make any decision at all.
Knowing that and wanting our client's to be successful in a real estate transaction,why not listen carefully, find solutions & develop a step by step plan so that all our clients have the necessary information to make wise decisions?
So boring it is.
- no last minute phone calls that the buyer's financing fell through
- no silent treatment
- no "we cannot close tomorrow, we need this, the bank needs this, blah, blah'
- no games such as "we have another offer"
- no "if you don't buy tonight, it will be too late"
- no underpricing or overpricing your home
- no worrying about owning two homes
- no "Am a paying the right price for this property"
- no "What if there is something wrong with this house?"
- no more thinking that the sky is falling, that the Leafs might win the Stanley Cup, interest rates are up, are down, it's going to rain, it's too cold, too hot. All excuses that are out of our control, so, why not focus on your real estate goals and achieve them, laser like and get it done.
As you can see, real boring!
Don't get me wrong, I have not yet seen a transaction that were without a few challenges, but no game playing, no posturing, no phoniness, just do what you hired us out to do, guide and advise you to a successful real estate transaction. Period.
You see, it is quite straight forward and pretty simple! These client reviews thought so!